- Student-oriented instruction: provide the most conducive education on par with the students’ abilities, aptitudes and preferences
- Customized student service: experienced advisors tailor each application portfolio (such as personal statement and interview) to help the applicants succeed
- Pooled resources: in addition to its own dynamic faculty, Dewey also has regular guest professors for its students to access the best possible intellectual resources
- After-class tutoring: readily available after-class academic support to strongly assist students with their academic challenges and pursuits
- English enhancement: outstanding test preparation and English enhancement courses to meet with the diverse needs of its students, professional or academic
Elite and Ivy Program
Target world famous university,
light up your future.
The program is dedicated to providing outstanding students with an exclusive, secured green pathway to world famous universities. Since its inception, the success rate is 100% in the students’ admissions into their dream institutions.
100% Enrolment rate
100% guaranteed admissions into top universities such as University of Toronto, fulfilling the aspirations of the students and their families to attend world’s leading institutions.
Early planning and goal-setting to secure target universities.
Regular admission counselling and guidance by admission officers from top universities.
Official TOEFL and IELTS testing center, strong pre-test training and support.
Flexible registration times: January, May and September entries.
A wide spectrum of ex-curricular activities to beef up university application portfolio.
Teaching and Academic Planning
Dewey’s Signature English Class
Besides the universal high school English courses, Dewey also offers its signature English program to strengthen students’ practical language skills for academic success:
- Speaking Class: public speaking skill & presentation skill
- Reading Class: skim and scan skills
- Writing Class: essay writing, lab report writing, business proposal writing
- Ensure that students participating in this project can successfully enter their ideal university.
- Students who have not been admitted to a university of their choice due to English scores can revisit English for free.
- If students want to change to other institutions, Dewey Institute will apply for related applications to ensure that students can enter the ideal university.
- High school students and graduates
- Having passed Dewey’s entrance examination and interview
High school scores average points
Or equivalent English level